ACCEPT has two different programs that can aid in either Transportation or Housing/NV Energy bills.
Medical Transportation Services
Medical Transportation Services are services directly provided via a gas voucher, bus pass, Lyft or Uber rides. Medical Transportation Services enable our clients to access health care services and HIV-related health and supportive services, thus allowing them to improve and/or maintain good health. If you need rides to and from healthcare appointments, please complete the survey below, and if you qualify for transportation services, someone from ACCEPT will contact you within 7 business days.”
Housing and NV Energy Bill Assistance
ACCEPT will provide a $100.00 one-time housing voucher for existing ACCEPT clients and new clients who fill out the form link below. You must meet the requirements in order to receive this service.
- Fill out the form below.
- If you qualify, you will then go through all the steps as a new client with a Case Manager.
- The housing or NV Energy assistance is part of an assessment process.
- We need a copy of the lease agreement where you live, and the check must be made to the rental company/complex/landlord.
- Only one rental assistance per address.
- The Power bill or Rental Contract must be in the name of the clients. The bill or rental agreement cannot be in the name of a relative of the client.
Please complete the survey below, and if you qualify for housing voucher services, someone from ACCEPT will contact you within 7 business days.